Sequencing for fall & early winter
Recording now available
Come join me for this lush 2.5 hour webinar where you first get to RECEIVE a 60 minute practice before diving into the Ayurvedic energetics of fall. You’ll walk away with new ideas for fall / early winter themed classes, a deep understanding of the climate you’re teaching in and will be able to sequence uniquely balancing classes for fall & early winter.
Added bonus is to finally enjoy a community of teachers in this sometimes lonely job. You don’t have to figure it out all on your own!
What you’ll learn:
- discover the elements present in fall & early winter
- fine tune the elements for your climate (where you live & teach)
- learn asana, pranayama & meditation for fall
- learn how to adjust your cues & adjustments for fall
- discover how music, lighting and ambience can balance fall energy
- be able to create healing, immunity boosting fall sequences
6-7pm Ayurvedic Fall & Early Winter Practice
7-8:15pm Ayurvedic Lecture & Q&A
8:15-8:30pm Closing Fall Meditation
Who is this for?
- yoga teachers (and teachers in training) of all styles of yoga who want to teach more balancing classes
- yoga teachers who have lost the momentum of teaching and want to get inspired again
- yoga teachers who want to refresh & balance their own practice
How to join
Click here for the recording of this webinar