I’m so glad to find you here.
Thrive with Ayurveda is a powerful mentoring program for yogis, yoga teachers and humans who’d like to rekindle their connection to nature.
In 3 Nourishing Sunday Afternoons, I help you move from surviving to thriving with simple, yet profound Ayurvedic & Yogic practices. The good thing is: once you learn these tools, you can keep on using them and change them if needed each season of the year or season of your life.
Especially this year, taking care of ourselves is essential. It can feel like we’re just surviving because of all the chaos in the outside world.
But what if we could create inner balance so we can support ourselves and the people around us and truly do what we were meant to be doing on this planet.
Thrive with Ayurveda is here for you if you feel confused by all the health advice out there or are feeling out of balance. It’s here to rekindle your love for nature that is in your heart and will help you reconnect to the deep rhythms of Mother Earth.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE
Each Sunday for 5 hours, we will dive deep into a 90 minute yoga, meditation and breath practice that connects to a body type, season and 2 elements.
Once you’ve immersed yourself in this experiential knowledge, we will create structured wisdom on what to eat, how to move, sleep and flow through your day for each of these body types.
There will then be time for questions so I can mentor you on your path.
Over the course of 3 Sundays in 2 months, will create deep healing with tools that even the busiest human can implement into their day. You’ll have both the practical wisdom & schedule but also the sacred sparks of how to live your dharma, your life’s purpose!
DATES & TIMES
October 11 from 2-7pm
October 25 2-7pm
November 15 2-7pm
This is what a typical afternoon together will look like:
- 2-3:30pm Dosha Balancing Vinyasa, Pranayama & Meditation Practice
- 3:30-3:40pm Tea Break
- 3:40-5pm Lecture
- 5-5:10pm Tea Break
- 5:10-6:10pm Lecture & Discussion
- 6:10-6:30pm Question Time
- 6:30-7pm Dosha Balancing Restorative Yoga
This 15 hour mentoring program of 3 Sundays includes:
- 3x 90 minute yoga, meditation & breath practice
- 3x 30 minute closing restorative practice
- 3x lecture on the different body types, elements and nutrition, lifestyle and movement connected to them
- 3x question time for individual mentoring
Your Investment: €189
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Please send me a message below or directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer your payment via the bank account below
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the link for our Zoom room meetings
M.E. Coolsma, Madrid
IBAN: NL31 INGB 0009 2721 77
Looking forward to take you on this journey towards greater balance & health!